Only for 2nd generation media caddys starting with MAC 00C.
Install Windows Software
- Download zip file https://storage.googleapis.com/targetr/MediaCaddyReFlash.zip
- Extract zip file
- Install Windows driver (DriverInstall.exe)
- Run Rockchip Batch Tool (RKBatchTool.exe)
Flash Media Caddy
- Connect power.
- Connect internal micro USB port to PC. (standard micro USB to USB cable)
- Connected device should show green, blue or pink in batch tool. If not green, press "Switch" wait for green.
- Press "..." to locate firmware.
- Select update-5-25-2016b.img
- Click upgrade.
- Do not disconnect until you see **********Upgrade Done Success<1> Fail<0>
If device does not show green in batch tool:
- Disconnect power.
- Use the blade of a very small screwdriver to connect pins 8 & 9 on the flash memory.
- Retry flashing procedure — you can release 8 and 9 when detected by batch tool.
|Note: This is fiddly and may take multiple attempts|