Use the Users tab to create new user profiles or edit the settings of existing users.
To access to the platform, you must have an email address and a password. These credentials and other user related data is defined in a user item.
Choose to show or hide different administration interface features to reduce complexity and simplify tasks. For example, a user may only be responsible for adding content to a sequence and only need to have the Sequences page visible. Another user may manage the screens and only need to have the Screens page visible.
Each user can only see the items they create unless they are granted access to other items. All items (including user items) can be shared with other users using the Access tab when editing items.
|Note: It is recommended that specific users are created to control API operations.|
The following options are available:
— Click to display the User dialog, which enables you to create a new User item.
— Click to display the search field and two dropdown menus. These menus enable you to control which items and columns are displayed in the list.
- In the top dropdown menu, you can select a specific group to restrict the list to displaying only user items associated with that group.
- In the bottom dropdown menu, you can select which columns to display in the list.
— Click to refresh the list to reflect the latest changes.
— When you have one or more group items selected, click this button to display the Multiple selection dialog. Use this dialog to set permissions, add items to a group, and control access to all selected groups.
— Click to download a CSV file.
— Click to edit or copy a user item, view user actions, or view the item history. From the popup menu:
- Select Edit, to display the User dialog. Alternatively, you can click the user's label in the list.
- Select Remove to delete a user item.
- Select Copy to create a copy of the user item. The copy must have a unique email address.
- Select User actions to open the Reports > User action report tab.
- Select Item history to open the Reports > User action report tab.