Use the Library tab to upload and manage your digital content. The library makes it simple to reuse images and videos. Content only needs to be uploaded to the library once and can then be added to many different sequences quickly and easily. Each item in the library can be shared with multiple users or groups of users and can act as a template supporting modifications such as adding custom text.
The following options are available:
— Click to display the Library item dialog, which enables you to upload content to the platform. Alternatively, drag and drop content over this icon to upload it.
— Click to display the search field. The items displayed on the page update as you type.
- If you have Grid view selected, a dropdown menu is also displayed. Select one or more groups from this dropdown menu to control which library items are displayed on the Library tab.
- If you have List view selected, an additional dropdown menu is displayed. Use this menu to select which columns are displayed in the list.
— Click to refresh the list or grid to reflect the latest changes.
— Click to choose how the displayed items are sorted. You can sort by date created, label, data size, resolution, or duration.
— Click to filter the displayed items by specific values. You can filter by type, resolution, aspect ratio, duration, and condition.
— Click to display the items in a grid view.
— Click to display the items in a list view.
— Click to download a CSV file.
— When you have one or more group items selected, click this button to display the Multiple selection dialog. Use this dialog to set permissions, add items to a group, and control access to all selected groups.
— Click to edit, preview, remove, copy, or view the history of an item. In Grid view, this icon is displayed when you move the cursor over an item. From the popup menu:
- Select Edit, to display the Library item dialog. Alternatively, in List view, you can click the item's label.
- Select Preview to open a new window and preview the library item.
- Select Remove to display the Remove item dialog where you can choose to either revoke your user access from the item, or erase the item completely.
- Select Copy to create a copy of the library item. A Paste item button is displayed beside the Add item button. Click this button to add a copy of the library item to the library.
- Select Item history to open the Reports > User action report tab.