Click Reports > Screen status for an overview of the statuses of all your devices, laid out in an easy-to-view grid.
Click the Search button () to find a specific device or group of devices.
Click on a screen to display a pop-up menu with options for editing the screen item and viewing more detailed information about its history and configuration.
- Edit — Click to display the Screen dialog.
- Preview — Click to preview the sequence currently configured to play on the device. The preview opens in a new tab.
- Item map — Click to view an item map for the sequence configured to play on the device. An item map is a visualisation designed to illustrate how sequences and stacks map to displayable items.
- Simulate — Click to open the Reports > Playback simulator page. The simulator provides a list of items that will display based on the current configuration. By customising the date/time, location and other data the simulator can predict what will be displaying in the future.
- Media RSS — Click to view the current sequence in Media RSS format. The Media RSS address can be used to link the sequence to other players and web pages.
- Restart app — Click to restart DS Loader. This will close down the active player software and re-launch it. This can be useful to force a refresh and potentially recover from failures.
- Send log — If you are experiencing problems with a screen, click this option to send a log back to the servers. This log can then be viewed in the web browser to find faults.
- Clone configuration — Click to create a copy of current screen data and apply to another screen by MAC address.
- Remove — Click to revoke your user access from the device. This does not remove the device from the system. The device will remain visible if it is a member of a group you also have access to.
- Screen status history — Click to open the Reports > Screen status history report. This will display the historical status of the screen. Use this report to identity communication failures and data downloaded in different time blocks.
- Display summary — Click to open the Reports > Display summary report to view summary counts of items displayed on the screen.
- Display report — Click to open the Reports > Display report to view a list of what the screen has displayed.
- Collected data — Click to open the Reports > Collected data report.
- Item history — Click to open the Reports > User action report. This report lists the users that have modified the configuration of this screen.
The icons in the corner of a screen item block provide a quick overview of the status. Hover the cursor over an icon for further information about its meaning. Click an icon on a screen to open the Reports > Screen status history tab, where you can find more detailed information.