There are 8 public APIs available for integrating with the digital signage platform and automating operations.
In addition to these APIs, content can be imported into the system using dynamic content web addresses, email, Media RSS and VAST.
- Quick Data API — Quickly modify fields inside of objects.
- RESTful API — Fully modify all system objects.
- Remote Trigger API — Remotely trigger screens to perform actions.
- Reporting API — Automate the fetching of large playback reports.
- Playback Simulation API — Predict what will display in the future based on current state.
- Sequence Manipulation API — Add or remove individual items in a sequence.
- Content Building API — Link a content building service into the admin interface.
- Direct Proof of Play API — Realtime reporting to 3rd party services.
Most API requests must include a valid session ID in a cookie or an authentication header matching the credentials of a user using basic HTTP authentication.
The session ID cookie will be automatically used if you have signed into the admin interface and are using the same web browser to make API requests.