Use the Clouds tab to manage the cloud configurations associated with your domain names. Existing cloud configuration items are listed in the table.
Cloud configurations are used to separate large deployments of screens and customise the digital signage solution for specific customers and use cases. It provides a mechanism to have a different web address to access the admin interface and also a custom version of DS Loader that can auto-assign new screens to a group specified in the cloud settings.
The cloud configuration also controls branding and advanced settings and features. For example, the domain demo.example.com may allow anonymous registrations and assign users to the user group demo which has a sequence with restrictions imposed by a shared base sequence.
The following options are available:
— Click to display the Cloud dialog, which enables you to create a new cloud configuration item.
— Click to display the search field and two dropdown menus which enable you to control which items are displayed in the list.
- In the top dropdown menu, you can select a specific group to restrict the list to displaying only cloud configuration items associated with that group.
- In the bottom dropdown menu, you can select which columns to display in the list.
— Click to refresh the list to reflect the latest changes.
— Click to download a CSV file.
— Click to edit, delete, copy, or view the history of an existing cloud configuration item. From the popup menu:
- Select Edit to display the Cloud dialog. Alternatively, you can click the cloud configuration label in the list.
- Select Remove to delete the cloud configuration item. Please note that if the cloud configuration is currently being used by the signed in user this option is unavailable.
- Select Copy to create a copy of the cloud configuration item. You must give it a new unique name.
- Select Item history to open Reports > User action report.