To create a new user:
- Sign in to the admin interface.
- On the top menu bar, click Users.
- On the Users tab, click the Add User button () to display the User dialog.
- On the General tab:
- In the Label field, enter a unique name for the user.
- Enter an email address.
- Enter a password or click Apply random password to generate one.
- On the Features tab, select the features you want made available to the user. You can only grant access to those features you have yourself.
- Click Save to save your changes and close the dialog. The new user item is now included in the list on the Users tab.
- Once the user has been created, you can edit the settings at any point by clicking the user's label on the Users tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.