To create a new user:
- Sign in to the admin interface.
- On the top menu bar, click Users.
- On the Users tab, click to display the User dialog.
- On the General tab:
a. In the Label field, enter a unique name for the user.
b. Enter an email address.
c. Enter a password or click Apply random password to generate one.
- On the Features tab, select the features you want the user to have access too. You can only grant access to those features you have you have yourself.
- Click Save to save your changes and close the dialog. The new user item is now included in the list on the Users tab.
- Once the user has been created, you can edit the settings at any point by clicking the user's label on the Users tab.