Drag and Drop
You can drag one or more images and videos directly from your file browser and drop them onto the space marked "Drop files here". These files will be automatically uploaded and added to the library.
Manually adding and editing library items
- Sign in to the admin interface.
- On the top menu bar, click Library.
- Click the Add new item button () or the Options button () followed by Edit on an existing item to display the Library item dialog.
- On the Display tab, select Single item from the dropdown list.
- Click Upload item from local computer or one of the other resource creation options.
- Click Add to link the new resources to the item.
- On the General tab:
- Enter a Label for the item. If this field is left blank, the file's name is used as the label.
- To help make a library item more easily identifiable on the Library tab, click the Item colour button () to assign the item a colour. The colour is visible when the items are viewed in grid layout.
- Set a Duration to control for how long the image is displayed before progressing to the next item in the sequence.
- On the Defaults tab, you can add a start date, end date and advanced conditions for enabling and disabling the item automatically when it is played in a sequence. These options can be further refined independently when the item is in a sequence.
- On the Events tab, you can add an event to define a trigger and a playback action that can take effect while the item is displayed in a sequence. For more information, refer to the Configure event dialog article.
- On the Access tab, grant additional users and user groups access to the new item.
- Click Save to create or update the item in the library. You can now add this item to multiple sequences.