To upload images or videos to the library:
- Sign in to the admin interface.
- On the top menu bar, click Library.
- On the Library tab, click the Add new item button () to display the Library item dialog.
- On the Display tab, select Single item from the dropdown list.
- Click Upload item from local computer.
- Choose the file you want to upload, then click Add.
- On the General tab:
a. Enter a Label for the item. If this field is left blank, the file's name is used as the label.
b. To help make a library item more easily identifiable on the Library tab, click the Item colour button () to assign the item a colour. The colour is visible when the items are viewed in grid layout.
c. Set a Duration to control for how long the image is displayed before progressing to the next item in the sequence.
- On the Defaults tab, you can add a start and end date to control how long the item will be available to be displayed in sequences. The item will still exist in the library once expired.
- On the Events tab, you can add an event to define a trigger and a playback action for the item. For more information, refer to the Configure event dialog article.
- On the Access tab, grant additional users and user groups access to the new item.
- Click Save to add the content to the library. You can now add this item to multiple sequences.
- Once the content has been uploaded, you can edit the settings at any point by clicking the Options button () on a library item and selecting Edit from the pop-up menu.