Create a sequence
- Sign in to the admin interface.
- On the top menu bar, click Sequences.
- On the Sequences tab, click the Add Sequence button () to open the Sequence dialog.
- Enter a label for the sequence item, for example, Demo sequence.
- Click Save. The sequence item is created and added to the top of the Sequences tab.
Add items to a sequence
- Click the Open button () to expand the sequence item.
- Under Slot 1, click the Add new item button () to open the Stack item dialog.
- On the Display tab:
- Select Single item.
- Click Select item from Library. All the library items available to you are displayed in the dialog.
- Choose a library item and click Add.
- Click Save to save your changes and close the Stack item dialog.
The library item is added to Slot 1 and a new slot is created.
- Repeat steps 7 to 9 to add additional library items to the sequence.