There are several ways to create a sequence. To create a sequence from single items in the library:
- Sign in to the admin interface.
- On the top menu bar, click Sequences.
- On the Sequences tab, click to open the Sequence dialog.
- Enter a label for the sequence item, for example, Demo sequence.
- Click Save. The sequence item is created and added to the top of the Sequences tab.
- Click the Open button to expand the sequence item.
- Click the Add new item button to open the Stack item dialog.
- On the Display tab:
a. Select Single item.
b. Click Select item from Library. The content of your library is displayed in the dialog.
c. Choose a library item and click Add.
- Click Save to save your changes and close the Stack item dialog.
The library item is added to Slot 1 and a new slot is created.
- Repeat steps 7 to 9 to add additional library items to the sequence.