Assign a group to an item so all members of the group have access to that item. You can assign a group to any item created in the digital signage system.
To assign a group to a sequence, screen, or library item:
- Sign in to the admin interface.
- Open an item's setting dialog:
- On the dialog, click the Access tab.
- Enter the name of an existing group in the indicated field.
- Select the access rights:
- Full — Users with access to the selected group have full access to the item.
- Read only — Users with access to the selected group can view the item but not control it.
- Low vis — Users with access to the selected group will not see the item displayed in the full list of items. This can help speed up performance when there are a lot of items. For more information see Low visibility access controls.
- Click Add.
- Click Save to save your changes and close the dialog.
All users with access to the specified group, now have access to the item.