Click the Open sequence button () on a sequence item's header to expand a sequence and view its content.
The sequence header
When expanded, the following options are available on the sequence item's header:
— Click to undo a previous action.
— Click to redo an action you've undone.
— These boxes display the total duration and total storage space required on the playback device to store the sequence.
— Click to display the sequence options menu which enables you to edit, preview or view data about the sequence.
- Settings — Select to display the Sequence dialog and edit sequence properties such as the label or type of sequence.
- Preview — Select to preview the sequence. The preview opens in a new browser tab.
- Simulate — Select to open the Reports > Playback simulator page to see a list of how the items will be displayed. This is useful when testing conditions an inner sequences.
- Media RSS — Select to view the sequence as a media RSS Feed. The RSS Feed can be used to import a list of content into other systems or view in an RSS Reader.
- Remove expired — When you import an item into a sequence, you can set an End date. Click to remove expired content from the sequence.
- Remove — Select to open the Remove item dialog.
- Click Remove to revoke your user access from a sequence item. This does not remove the sequence from the system. The sequence will remain visible if it is a member of a group you also have access to.
- Click Erase to remove the sequence from the system. You will not be able to recover the sequence item.
- Copy — Select to create a copy of the sequence. The Sequence dialog is displayed so you can apply a new label and reconfigure the settings as necessary.
- Item map — Select to display an item map for the sequence. The item map is useful when a sequence contains inner sequences.
- Dependencies — Select to view any sequences used by the selected sequence, and any sequences that use the selected sequence. Dependencies are displayed in the Dependencies dialog.
- Display summary — Select to open the Reports > Display summary tab.
- Display report — Select to open the Reports > Display report tab.
- Item history — Select to display the Reports > User action report tab.
— Click to close the sequence item so its content is hidden in the list.
The sequence item content
— Sequences are divided into slots. Within each slot, you can stack content or add inner sequences that will play depending on whether specified conditions are met. Click the slot header to display the Slot menu.
- Settings — Click to display the Slot dialog, which enables you to configure how the stack operates.
- Move — Click to move the slot to the left or right in the sequence.
- Insert — Click to insert a new slot to the right of the selected slot.
- Remove — Click to remove the selected slot.
Note: making changes to slots could cause stack misalignment if the sequence is used as a base.
— Click to add a new item to the sequence. The Stack item dialog is displayed.
— Click to edit individual library items. To display this button, move the cursor over an item. The following options are available:
- Edit — Click to display the Stack item dialog.
- Preview — Click to preview the item in a new window.
- Expire — Click to add an End date to the item and mark it as expired. This will prevent the item displaying.
- Reactivate — Click to remove the End date and reactivate the item. This option is only available if an item is expired.
- Remove — Click to delete the item from the sequence. It remains in the Library.
- Copy — Click to create a copy of the item. The Paste item icon () is displayed in the places the item can be copied to.
- Find Library item — Click to open the Library tab and locate the item.
— Click to open the base sequence. The base sequence is displayed beneath the selected sequence. This button is only visible if the selected sequence is using another as a base.
Please sign in to leave a comment.