A composite item is a stack item composed of two or more items.
To create a composite item with library items:
- Sign in to the admin interface.
- Create a new, empty sequence. The new sequence sits at the top of the list on the Sequences tab.
- Click the Open button () to expand the new sequence.
- Click the Add new item button () to open the Stack item dialog.
- On the Display tab, select Multiple items at the same time from the top dropdown list.
The options available on the dialog change to reflect your selection.
- Click the Add Library item button () to open the library in a new dialog.
- Select a library item and click Select to add it to the window on the Stack item dialog.
The item is labelled 1.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 to add three further library items to the stack item. The items are labelled sequentially and their details are listed below the window.
- The library items are placed one on top of the other, with 1 being at the bottom. You can change their order, edit their layout, and add events to the individual items.
- To change the order of an item, click the Options button () and select Move to top, Move up, Move down, or Move to bottom to shift it up or down in the list.
- To reposition an item, hover the cursor over the centre of an item until it changes to , then click and drag to position the item in the window. Alternatively, enter the coordinates of the top left corner in the first two boxes.
- To resize an item, click and drag the corners or edges of the item. Alternatively, enter the dimensions in the last two boxes.
- To edit an item or add an event, click the Edit button () to display the Composite item dialog.
- When the items are positioned it correctly, click Save to save the stack item and close the dialog. The stack item is added to the sequence.