A sequence can be exported as a Roku Direct Publisher Feed.
This experimental feature allows a sequence of video content to be displayed on Roku devices.
The easiest way to access the Roku direct publisher feed is by modifying the link to Media RSS feed:
- Sign in to the admin interface.
- Open the sequence you want to export to Roku devices.
- Click the sequence's Options button ().
- Select Media RSS.
- In the web address bar, replace the extension .rss with .roku
Additional parameters after .roku may be removed.
- Publish the URL with Roku.
For more information about how to set up a Direct Publisher Feed please review Roku's quick start guide.
Please be aware that Roku have a number of issues with updating content. Some of these are outlined here:
We recommend patience. It may take 24 hours or more before Roku updates their systems (if at all).