Scheduling content is useful for being able to target certain audiences. Use scheduling to limit the display of an item to specified time period, day, date, or month. You can add multiple scheduling conditions and create groups to limit display of the item to several different times.
To schedule an item within a sequence to display only between 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM, on Monday to Friday:
- Sign in to the admin interface.
- On the top menu bar, click Sequences.
- On the Sequences tab, click to open a sequence item.
- Move the cursor over the stack item you want to schedule and click the Options button.
- Select Edit from the pop-up menu to display the Stack item dialog.
- On the Stack item dialog, click the Condition tab.
- Click Build new condition to display the Build new condition dialog.
- Click Scheduling. The dialog changes to reflect the selection.
- Click New condition group twice to create two new groups. Ensure you click the bottom New condition group button, or the second group you create will be within the first. The dialog should look as follows:
- Click the Delete button on the top condition to delete it so that you're left with the two condition groups.
- In the top group:
- Change the times to 07:00 and 18:00.
- Select All the following are true.
- In the bottom group:
- Select day from the first dropdown menu.
- Select Monday from the third dropdown menu.
- Click New condition to add another condition.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you've added Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- At the top of the list, select Any of the following are true.
- Click Apply to add the conditions to the Stack item dialog.
- Click Save to close the dialog and add the condition to the stack item.
The stack item now has a icon displayed on the footer to show a condition has been added.
If a condition is attached to an item, but hasn't been met, then the icon is greyed out and there is an icon on the footer.