Use audience analytics to target certain demographics with specific sequence items. For example, you could add a condition that means an advert for a men's clothing store displays only when the camera identifies one or more males nearby.
Note: In order to build audience analytics conditions, you must have a camera and analytics software active on the device.
To ensure an item is displayed when people identified as adult males are nearby:
- Sign in to the admin interface.
- On the top menu bar, click Sequences.
- On the Sequences tab, click the Open button () to expand a sequence item.
- Move the cursor over the stack item you want to schedule and click the Options button ().
- Select Edit from the pop-up menu to display the Stack item dialog.
- On the Stack item dialog, click the Condition tab.
- Click Build new condition to display the Build new condition dialog.
- Click Audience analytics.
- Select the criteria that you want to be met. For example, Male: adult, happy, neutral.
- Click Apply to save the condition and close the dialog.
- The condition can be tested using the Set test data option in sequence options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.